Vehicle InspectionsNeed to speak to an engineer? Contact our team today.
Kilpatrick Forensics, P.A. provides the following forensic engineering services for vehicle inspections:
- standard of care
- determine if a vehicle component failed during operation and caused an accident.
- determine if a vehicle is creating problems for the owner and is declared a lemon.
- determine if an insured claimant has attempted to file a fraudulent claim to collect insurance money.
- assess the damages of a vehicle after an accident has taken place
We have the equipment and experience to download and interpret Diagnotic Trouble Codes (DTC) from the On Board Diagnostic (OBD) ports of many vehicles.
The types of vehicles we inspect are as follows:
- Pickup Trucks
- Recreational Vehicles ( RV's)
- Flatbed Trucks
- Road Tractors, Semi and Full Trailers
- Street Motorcycles
- Off-Road Dirt Motorcycles
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATV's)
- Four-Wheel Drive Vehicles